Discover why an email list can be an incredibly powerful tool and how you can approach email marketing to make a splash.
The true power of email marketing is not that it allows you to message your audience directly, or that it allows you to bypass Facebook or Twitter. These are big positives of course but they are not the thing that gives email marketing the edge over other similar forms of marketing.
Rather, what really makes email marketing impactful, is the fact that it is so much more personal and that it involves so much more trust. Getting someone to follow you on Twitter is easy. All they need to do is click a button and if they want to unfollow you, that's easy too.
But getting someone to give you their email address is considerably more difficult. The reason for this is that an email address is much more personal. This is where we talk to friends and relatives and it is something we always have access to. If you receive a new email, it will normally result in a notification that alerts you to something new in your inbox.
Many of us already feel that we're inundated with spam and can even feel stressed if we get an email because of it. So, if your followers have agreed to give you their email address, then that is a massive sign of trust. And when they receive that message, it completely changes the dynamic. They now feel as though you are talking to them and they feel that they have got much more privileged access to whatever you are doing.
Really, it is only true fans that will hand over their email and that means that you now have the most engaged kind of audience possible that you can speak to directly.
This gives you the ability to sell to people who you know trust in what you're doing and that alone is going to result in a high number of conversions. Seeing as it's so cheap and easy to write an email and the conversion rate is likely to be so high, it's not really any surprise to see that the ROI of email marketing is so amazing.
What You'll Learn
- An Introduction To Email Marketing
- Top Reasons You Need to Invest in Email Marketing
- Autoresponder Comparison and Review
- What is an Autoresponder?
- Top Tools for Creating Landing Pages
- Do You Really Need a Landing Page Tool?
- Opt-In Landing Page Tactics
- Two More Techniques - Incentives and Pressure
- Getting People to Your Landing Page
- How To Write Effective Email Copy That Works
- Subscriber Relationship Building
- Understanding the Value of Your List
- How to Build Real Relationships
- Things Not to Do With The LIst
- Autoresponder Sequence Power
- Why an Autoresponder Sequence is a Good Strategy
- Some Things to Consider
- How to Write the Perfect Autoresponder Sequence
- How To Drive Traffic To Your Opt-in Landing Page
- PPC, Blogging, Solo Ads and Ad Swaps
- List Monetization Tactics
- PLR, Affiliate Marketing
- Selling Digital/Physical Products
- Targeting by Demographics
- How to Segment Your Audience
- The Way to Think About Your Subscribers and Leads
- Getting Inboxed - Guide to Email Deliverability
- How to Avoid the Spam Folder
- Email Sender Reputation
- How to Improve Your Sender Score
- Getting Into the Main Inbox
- Email List Maintenance
- Top Ways to Maintain Email Hygiene
- And Much More!