Want to make money selling nothing but information? Cash in selling downloadable high-demand information ebooks on your site.
Since we're talking about making money and giving people what they will pay cold hard cash for all the time - how about how some people try to start a website, hire aninternet marketing expert or even throw up a few affiliate linksand yet still remain as broke as ever while others who don't have a lick of business sense rake in money like clockwork from simple eBooks on crazy topics?
Why is the online buying public so gung-ho over eBooks? Because information sells. In fact, it could be said that information is one of the best selling products of all time. How can that be, you might wonder. Not everyone in the world is on the Internet, and there are an awful lot of products for sale floating around both on and offline. Why do people buy information?
I'm speaking about eBooks - simple, easy to make digital products that help, educate, entertain, challenge and solve people's problems. The kind of products that people can download instantly andthat bring in large sums of money for you even while you sleep ...
When selling information products, you are never going to find yourself low on stock. Write it once, and sell it for years has been my motto ever since I started writing and selling informational eBooks! These eBooks are easy to create. I am going to explain a technique to you later in this book that will enable you to crank out your own information products in less time than you could imagine! You'll also learn The secrets of discovering what is high-demand and how to tap into a free tool that literally reveals what people want right now.
What You'll Learn
- Introduction - Why Information Products?
- Digital Self-Publishing
- What Makes Information Ebooks Such A Special Product?
- What Are Information Products? Why Are They So Popular?
- The Perfect Product And The Domino Effect
- Finding Your Niche Audience Over And Over Again
- Why Do Ebooks Fail?
- Writing For A Desperate Audience
- Become An Information Detective
- Target The Book To The Audience
- How To Use The Public Domain - The Power Of Research
- Creating Your Content With Public Domain Material
- Choosing & Honing In On Your Subject
- You Absolutely Must Be Specific With Your Subject
- Maintaining Quality
- All About Your Sales Letter
- Research The Competition
- Never Give Away Your Information For Free
- Justify The Price
- The Power Of The P.S
- Benefits And Consequences
- Pricing Your Product
- Marketing Your Information Product
- Advertise Your Site
- Promotional Articles
- Google Adwords
- A Word About Backlinks
- Why You Should Have A Mailing List/Newsletter
- Persuading People To Sign Up
- Sequential Auto Responders And Ecourses
- And Much More!