How to create a consistent & engaging brand across social media and how to thrive across all platforms to build an audience.
Social media allows you to interact with your audience, to get feedback, to hear suggestions and to communicate in a variety of different ways. It lets you build brand visibility and it lets you drive visitors directly to your site. They say that success is about who you know and with social media you have means of reaching people you otherwise would struggle to.
A website on its own can make you money and it can promote your business - but it takes more than that to build a brand and to have that ubiquitous presence that can help you to drive the maximum amount of traffic to your monetization systems.
Unfortunately, despite the ubiquity of social media marketing, many of these companies are not actually getting the very most out of their marketing efforts. Many social media marketers simply don't know how to allocate their resources with regards to social media and the result is that they often aren't getting anywhere near the increase in profits and brand awareness that they could be from it.
A lot of businesses and even dedicated social media marketers are under the impression that they can just set up an account and post regularly with the hopes that they will start generating lots of followers and 'likes'. There is no planning and no foresight and there is no attempt to take full advantage of the more advanced features and uses.
The result is something pitiful - a completely empty social media channel with you mentioning the merits of your business to an empty room and pretending someone is listening. This can actually be more damaging to your brand than not having a social media account at all.
The first thing to recognize about your social media efforts is that your objectives should go beyond simply getting more people to follow you and to see your brand. Social media is ideal for strengthening brand awareness but it's also a tool that can be used in many other ways. Here are just some of the things you can do once you've learned to master your social media presence ...
What You'll Learn
- Introduction And What You Will Learn
- How Social Media Goes Wrong
- Social Media Does More Than Build Brand Awareness
- Best Practices For Social Networking
- Using Tools to Automate Your Social Media
- Providing Value | Articles and Blog Posts
- Twitter | How Twitter Works
- How to Succeed on Twitter
- Tools & Tips to Grow Your Audience Quickly & Effectively
- Pinterest | How Pinterest Works
- Succeeding on Pinterest
- More Tips to Accelerate Your Pinterest Success
- Facebook | Facebook for Businesses
- How to Succeed on Facebook
- Content That Gets Shared
- Generating Leads From Other People's Content
- Instagram | How Instagram Works
- Instagram for Business
- LinkedIn | How LinkedIn Works for Businesses
- Additional Tricks and Features for Businesses
- Google+ | The Unique Benefits of Google+
- Tips to Succeed on Google+
- YouTube | How to Use YouTube
- Top Tips for YouTube Success
- Live Video Streaming
- Apps for Live Streaming
- Tips for Success
- How Do You Want To Be Known On Social Media?
- And Much More!